March 26, 2010

Nike windows 7 themes













It's been a while since i last posted on this blog. Hectic homework is the reason i am not available for this period.

I don't know whether there are other people who feel that nike ads always are kinda creative. I believe that the 'swoosh' logo of nike and the trademark of "just do it" leave many people a deep impression.

I hardly never posted any wallpaper with real human/people as the main subject in it if you have noticed it. I don't really like them but i will make an exception this time. I have purposely compiled this nike windows 7 themes because i have somewhat motivational feeling when looking at nike shoes advertisement. It really gives you the feel of you just want to get things done.


















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you

Post a Comment